RESPONSE TO COVID-19 | Updated July 5th, 2021
At Pantos Project Dance we are committed to the health and safety of our staff, faculty, dancers and community. To safely welcome everyone into the studio, it is very important to familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 policies. Policies are in accordance with the city and CDC guidelines and are subject to change.
If you have been exposed to Covid-19 you will need to remain quarantined for:
- at least 14 days from the date of last exposure; or
- at least 10 days, provided all of the following are satisfied:
- you have not had, and do not have any symptoms;
- you are tested on day 8 of your quarantine period or later
- you receive a negative test result; monitor yourself for symptoms for the full 14 days.
- All dancers will be dropped off and picked up from the parking lot
- Each dancer will remove street shoes and place them by a chair that is spaced in the common area with their bags & belongings. Street shoes are not permitted inside the studio.
- Sanitizer will be provided for all dancers before they enter and exit the studio
- Limited class sizes
- Masks & face coverings
- The choice to wear a face covering is up to the individual and family
- Hospital-grade antibacterial soap in each bathroom.
- Additionally, there is sanitizer outside of the restroom
- Parents are asked to utilize email for communication