- All dancers will be dropped off and picked up from the parking lot
- Each dancer will remove street shoes and place them by a chair that is spaced in the common area with their bags & belongings. Street shoes are not permitted inside the studio.
- Sanitizer will be provided for all dancers before they enter and exit the studio
- Limited class sizes
- Masks & face coverings are required
- Hospital-grade antibacterial soap in each bathroom.
- Additionally, there is sanitizer outside of the restroom
- Parents are asked to utilize email for communication
RESPONSE TO COVID-19 | Updated September 27th , 2021
At Pantos Project Dance we are committed to the health and safety of our staff, faculty, dancers and community. To safely welcome everyone into the studio, it is very important to familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 policies. Policies are in accordance with the city, state of Massachusetts, and CDC. Guidelines and are subject to change.