- All dancers will be dropped off and picked up from the parking lot
- Each dancer will remove street shoes and place them by a chair that is spaced in the common area with their bags & belongings. Street shoes are not permitted inside the studio.
- Sanitizer will be provided for all dancers before they enter and exit the studio
- Limited class sizes
- Social distancing will be practiced
- The facilities have been marked both in the studio and common areas to remind everyone to observe
recommended social distancing
- Signs have been hung throughout the building
- Dance floors are marked with a 10' grid for each dancer to have their own space
- Masks & face coverings
- All dancers, teachers and staff are required to wear masks at all times
- Parents should wear masks during drop-off and pick-up
- Hospital-grade antibacterial soap in each bathroom.
- Additionally, there is sanitizer outside of the restroom
- Separate faculty bathroom
- Studio Sanitation
- The studio uses only EPA approved disinfectants. Floor is sanitized before dancers arrive.
- All high touch surfaces will be sanitized frequently and thoroughly (door handles, doorknobs, and common
- The filters in all of the HVAC units have been replaced and upgraded
- Air purifiers have also been purchased that remain on the floor
- Parents are asked to utilize email for communication
RESPONSE TO COVID-19 | Updated February 5th, 2021
At Pantos Project Dance we are committed to the health and safety of our staff, faculty, dancers and community. To safely welcome everyone into the studio, it is very important to familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 policies. Policies are in accordance with the city and CDC guidelines and are subject to change.
All visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, who do not meet an exemption, are required to:
- Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival
- Quarantine for 10 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
If you have been exposed to Covid-19 you will need to remain quarantined for:
- at least 14 days from the date of last exposure; or
- at least 10 days, provided all of the following are satisfied:
- you have not had, and do not have any symptoms;
- you are tested on day 8 of your quarantine period or later
- you receive a negative test result; monitor yourself for symptoms for the full 14 days.